Tuesday, January 22, 2013

30 day Challenge

I have always been up and down with my weight but I've got to the point where it's hard to come down, So I decided what better way to motivate me and keep me focused than to share. I know this isn't fully beauty related but self esteem and confidence makes you beautiful and it's been hiding for quite awhile now and it's time to bring it back out! In no means am I saying that being smaller gives you those characteristics but for me personally its something that I fight with on a daily basis. I've decided to start with a 30 day challenge! No not some shake diet, or no carb diet, or any other kind of dreadful diet the world is coming up with these days, this is my own personal 30 day challenge for me to change my lifestyle and get myself in a balanced routine. My main goal is to lose 35 pounds,I know I won't lose that all in my first 30 days but they say between 21-28 days things become habit, so my real goal is for this routine to stick with me for the long run! Every 10 days I will update and post a picture, seeing the changes will help with the motivation and knowing that there are people out there who are rooting for me will keep me pushing! Here is my starting picture ( it took everything I had to post this but I know the end result will make this humiliation worth it)
 
 
30 DAY CHALLENGE HERE WE GO!


8 comments:

  1. you go girl!! I'm really looking up to you right now cause it takes guts to do that. Guts I dont have. dieting is such a lifestyle change and its hard, I've given up time and time again. Im wishing you all the luck and I should follow alone with you ( after I eat this pizza tonight) :) p.s. I wish i had your body!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Thank you so much!! It's def going to be hard but this time I just feel I really need to stick to it and not just talk about it but be about it lol. and this body has seen better days, crossing my fingers I can get back there! Thank you so much for your support! It really means a lot!=)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Good Luck! I've been in the same route as you. I lost 30 lbs two years ago and it wasn't easy. I had to constantly remind myself that I wanted to lose weight and i shouldn't be overeating(I went with the calorie counting route). I also had to "force" myself to go to the gym when I didn't feel like it. I realized that the hardest part is actually bringing myself there. After stepping inside, I went straight to working out.

    Remember, it seems hard at first, but it gets easier! You'll be so proud of yourself when you reach your goal.

    I'll be checking out your blog every now and then to see your progress. I'm so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support! It's been so hard but I am already seeing a difference in how I feel and look! It will get easier! =)

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I just found you and I instantly respect you for sharing this. I hope you accomplish your goal and I can't wait for another update.
    People like you are such an inspiration :)

    http://sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means so much! Thank you!!Following you now! =)

      Delete
  4. Great post, I'm hoping to start my journey soon since I somehow gained 10 pounds from who knows where?! I'm checking out your page from MakeupTalk, hope you can check out my page!

    -Tiffany...
    Http://MissPrissTiff.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starting is the hard part! lol once you start though it gets so much easier! checking out your page now! can't wait to catch up on your blog!

      xoxo

      Delete